Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finally, another Water Marble! (fail)

I meant to post these yesterday so I would have 13 posts for April, falling short of my goal for 20 posts. Oh well, school is over in like 4 weeks, so that will give me a lot more time! Well, I had some time to do a marble, and this one gave me a lot of trouble. The polishes I used spread on the water perfectly, so I thought it was going to be an amazing one. But! Every time i dipped my finger where I thought it would look the best, it kept coming out all muddy...Here it is:



Oh yeah, and air bubbles galore!

I am actually pretty happy with the middle finger, the rest, not so much. I started out with a base coat of OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spider man Collection 2012). The three colors I used were China Glaze- Sunday Funday (Avant Garden Collection 2013), Essie- First Timer (Resort Collection 2013), and Color Club- Sunrise Canyon (Fiesta Collection 2013).

I really recommend Essie polishes for marbling. They are great!

I will also show you the first finger (my thumb) that I did. It came out the best, and was all the rage on instagram. I normally don't show my thumb since it is usally a weird length compared to my other nails, but it came out so perfect!


If only they all came out like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment