Thursday, May 23, 2013

Simple Swatch: Another Mod Lacquer

I just couldn't resist trying this next:



Sunlight

 Shade


In doors

Mod Lacquer- Salida Del Sol

I thought Girly Bits Going Bananas was my new favorite yellow with glitter, but this one easily took the cake! 

I have 3 coats shown here, but it is completely opaque in 2 coats. I only did 3 because the polish I was wearing on my pinky before totally stained my finger, and it made the polish look ugly! Application was amazing. It is jam packed with glitter of pretty much every color of the rainbow, but there are more orange and red glitters. Might I add the bottles are super cute?

My only complaint is the yellow shade looks weird on my skin tone. But it isn't that big of a deal. It is such a unique mustardy/dusty yellow!

HERE is the other Mod Lacquer I wore before, in case you missed it. Go get you some!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is really unique :-D
    I don't know if I like it or not ^_^
    Usually I hate such mustardy yellows but this one is quite pretty because of the glitter...
    Strange thing but really pretty pictures! :-D

    ReplyDelete