Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge: Day 4

The last day of this months Tri Polish Challenge! I didn't have enough time to do something too intricate, so I just did these:



Not the best lighting since it decided to rain :(

I stuck with my plan, and managed to use all three colors for each day!

To achieve this look, I just used the 3 ring binder paper reinforcement stickers. I applied two coats of the base colors, added a fast drying top coat, placed the stickers, and painted one coat on top! I love how these turned out aside from the fact the purple on top of the green looks kind of muddy, but that isn't too much of an issue. I am still trying to master half moons.

A reminder on the colors I used: coral- China Glaze- Mimosa's Before Mani's, green- China Glaze- Def Defying, purple- China Glaze- Gothic Lolita. I am sad to see these colors go :(. I love this challenge because it is a way for you to get good use out of some colors, especially if you hoard polish like I do.

Next months colors are pink, turquoise, and orange. Interesting color choices...I can't wait!



1 comment: