Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge: Day 2

I totally didn't do Day 1 on Tuesday because my water marble failed. I was happy to see that Smashley Sparkles did an amazing one though, and we are using two of the same colors! So, I went a little simple with day 2, and did something you have already seen from me, but I love doing these!

A quick over view of the challenge: Each month there will be three colors chosen, and you have to stick to the three polishes you chose for those color categories for each day. This month is coral, purple, and green, which are like my favorite colors! The days of the challenges are Tuesday and Thursday of the last two weeks of the month.





Another dotticure gradient

I used all China Glaze, the coral is Mimosa's Before Mani's (Avant Garden Collection), the green is Def Defying (Cirque De Soleil) and the purple is Gothic Lolita (Electropop). I think these colors are all very spring appropraite, and I really like how they look together :)

I can't wait to do the next day! Check out all the others ladies amazing creations.






8 comments:

  1. I love it, it gives me a summer feeling and makes me happy - great color combination!
    And dots are always great :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is more of a summer feel...Either way it is awesome!

      Delete
  2. I loves me a dotticoure and this one is fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like your choice for the coral polish!

    ReplyDelete