Friday, March 8, 2013

Jelly Sandwitch + Glitter Gradient

I am going to keep this post short and sweet, but at least I have something to show you!



This is my first time doing a glitter gradient starting at my cuticles. It is so much harder than a gradient starting at the tip of the nail! Since the main color is a flakie polish, I just had to try it out with a matte top coat!


 

You can see the flakies better now. Plus when I took my second set of pictures, the sun decided to come out.

I started off with one coat of HITS- Can Can, which I think is long gone now. I got it from Llarowe when it was on sale. The glitter I used for the gradient is Essie- Stroke of Brilliance from their Luxe Effects line, and is fortunately permanent! Lastly I added Essie Matte About You top coat.

Hope you enjoyed this! I have a class that is ending soon, so hopefully that will alloy more time for nail stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty combo! It's like a purple fish scale!

    ReplyDelete