Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge: Day 3

I am going to keep this short and sweet:

 


!!!

I am going to try to use all three colors (even though you don't have to) for each day. I think it keeps it more interesting.

Here is a shot with all five phalanges!



You can see the three colors I chose for this month HERE.

I forgot to say in my first post that we are allowed to use black and white, and also glitter toppers. So, I took advantage of that rule for today's nails.

The black used on the leopard print is Orly- Liquid Vinyl.

The amazing black and white glitter is Lush Lacquer- Salt n' Peppa. This is the only black and white glitter I own. There are some many out there, and this seems to be the only one that has tiny micro holographic glitters in it! It pretty much has every shape and size of black and white matter glitters in it, too.

Hope you enjoyed :), and be sure to check out everyone else'!





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like this mish mash of nail arts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leopard print is great! I love how you played the reverse colours. The idea of the coral nail accents is a very good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the pink polish :) Don't forget to enter my I ♥ Makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete