Sunday, January 13, 2013

Simple Swatch

I wasn't feeling very inspired for nail art today, I am working on that for "Inspire Me Monday" tomorrow. So, instead I decided to showcase one of my favorite Indie Polishes:




This is Pretty Serious- Emma Louise. They describe it as "a vibrant violet jelly base with golden green glass fleck, purple micro-glitter, and purple and green hex glitter." The formula is the perfect consistency. It isn't too thick or to or too thin, and glides on the nail like butter! You can definitely wear it on its own, but I wore two coats over OPI- Sapphire in the Snow. It is my go to dark purple creme for layering since it is pretty much a one coater. I feel like this is the perfect glitter to spice your nails up, yet it isn't too BAM in your face glitter.

This polish was made for the companies friend, Emma, and $5 of every purchase will be donated to Cancer research. Pretty Serious is fairly new, and I am quite impressed! I especially love this one since they only made 300 bottles, and I snagged number 29! I got this a couple of months ago and there are still some left! You can find it HERE for $9.95 AUD. I think once Pretty Serious gets more of a cult following, this polish will become very much coveted like Cult Nails- Unicorn Puke, which I wish I had in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment