Thursday, January 17, 2013

IMATS LA!!!

So, I am sure all of you that are into makeup and all that fun stuff know that IMATS LA is this weekend. I am finally going! I am so excited you have no idea. Usually when I am out of town I try to paint my nails something I know I won't get bored of. But when I am gone 3+ days, I like to use Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stickers. Here are the ones I decided to wear:


The name of this design is Checker Out. This is from their limited edition Spring 2012 collection. I have never bought these for the $10 price tag. Instead I wait till they are on clearance at ULTA for half the price! I have a lot hoarded in my stash right now, it is kind of sad. I have seen the ones for spring this year, they are super cute!

I think I should have wore them sooner though because the edges would not stay down! you can see it lifting on my ring finger. I even redid my index finger because it wasn't sticking at all! I have never had that problem with these. I was gonna do some nail art on these, but I decided it wouldn't look as good as I thought. So, I decided to just throw some glitter on top since I haven't had glitter on my fingers in way too long.

Sunlight

Shade

This is Cirque- XX, from their Object d'Art collection. I am quickly falling in love with this brand. They have the finest quality polishes, which is why i coughed up the $13 for this polish. This one is JAM PACKED with all sorts of glitter. They describe it as "A rainbow glitter polish made with over 20 different types of holographic particles", so I am not even going to try to describe all the different types of glitters in there. My favorite are the diamonds and squares! It also helped the edges stay down, hopefully they hold up all weekend.

You can find Cirque polishes HERE, and a special exclusive shade on Mei Mei's Signatures site HERE. You can also follow them on facebook so you can get more updates. I can't wait to see what Annie has planned next. But all I know is I WANT MORE CIRQUE COLORS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I lov those nail stickers! I have never seen that pattern before!
    Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete