Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HARE Polish Mattified

I feel like I have been wearing a lot of HARE Polish lately. I think I have finally worn all the ones I own besides one! I saw Mrslochness mattify this polish pairing it with a holo, so I did something similar:

Note: Sorry for such awful lighting and slight blurriness. It has been raining nearly every day here, so there is no good sunlight for my photos :(




HARE Polish- Midsummer's Midnight

I remember this polish being slightly sheer, so I layered two coats of it onto OPI- Sapphire in the Snow (Holiday Wishes Collection 2009). My go to dark, one coater purple for layering! Then I mattified it all with Essie- Matte About You top coat.

The holo on my ring finger is Emily de Molly- Moment of Impact. Another Stunning holo from her collection, just slightly darker than Color Club- Eternal Beauty. I used two coats.

1 comment: