Friday, March 21, 2014

More Holographic Fishtail French Tips

You are probably getting tired of seeing these, just as much as my half moons. But when you find something you like, you can't stop. It hasn't been raining here in the Bay Area anymore, so I took advantage of that and wore some holos I recently hauled!



THAT GREEN! Probably my new favorite green holographic polish.

I believe I used two coats of the base color, which is Ooh La Lacquer- Complimint 2.0. I am not too sure what Complimint 1.0 looked like but I am happy with 2.0! The periwinkle shade on my tips is Ooh La Lacquer- Twinkle Twinkle Periwinkle. I got a bunch more holos from this brand recently that you will hopefully see soon. You can get both of these plus some other amazing holos on Oh La Lacquer's Etsy

Lastly, the darker green/teal color on my tips is Different Dimension- Mistle-Toad (Happy Holly Days Collection 2013). The way I used it doesn't show it's really beauty. It has a really strong purple shimmer/duochrome running through it that has to be seen on the entire nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment