Monday, March 10, 2014

Pipedream Polish- Mcpolish Awesomesauce

This polish was released a few months ago by Pipedream Polish. It was limited edition, but the maker kept on restocking it in small quantities due to high demand. I was never able to snag it until the very last restock. This polish is a thermal, and she did mention she will be re releasing it again, only in a regular polish form. I could not for the life of me get the thermal affect to show :(. My first thermal polish, and I managed to mess it up.... Anyways, here it is:



Pipedream Polish- Mcpolish Awesomesauce

I used the polish on just my index and middle finger so I could do a fun skittle. I got the idea from Mcpolish herself using her own polish. It is a little on the sheer side, so I used three coats. Is that why I couldn't get the affect to show? Or maybe my top coat? I have no idea.... The polish is beautiful regardless. It is supposed to change to a slightly lighter grey. I didn't quite capture the beauty of it since there was like zero sunlight....

For the water marble on my ring finger, I used Essie- The Girls Are Out (Naughty Nauticals Collection Summer 2013) and OPI- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! (Germany Collection Spring 2012).

I used the same OPI for the base on my pinky, which is nearly a one coater. The glitter on top is Trelly's Misc. Polish- Scruff Bunnies (Halloween Collection 2013).

2 comments:

  1. Thermal effect or no this mani looks really great! I'd be excited to see her release this as a regular polish! :)

    ReplyDelete