Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Simple Swatch: Wonder Beauty Products/ Superchic Lacquer

I saw this brand pop up randomly on my Instagram feed around the holidays last year. I was instantly hooked and had an idea of a bunch of polishes I wanted to get from them, but I was really good and refrained from buying too many polishes around the holidays. Now I have been going crazy and just buying like crazy, and finally picked some up! Here is one from their newest collection:



Superchic Lacquer- Fuchsure Drive Me Insane (The Gaslighted Collection Spring 2014)

LOOK AT THAT SHIMMER!

I saw Misshollyberries review this collection a few weeks ago and died. Mainly over this shade, which is the only polish I picked up from this collection

The shimmers in this are very reminiscent of Takko Lacquer which are pretty much impossible to get your hands on. It is a fuchsia base loaded with blue and silver glass fleck shimmer, and that's really all there is to it, yet it is so freakin gorgeous. I used two coats, and the formula was flawless, and it dried super fast! I was going to do a glitter gradient with it, but I was just overwhelmed by the beauty of it on its own that I left it as is.

Another thing about this brand is they have the coolest bottles! I have never seen bottles like this:


It looks the same on the other side as well.

The brush is also amazing too, very wide and semi short, so it is easy to work with.

My next post will by the other two polishes I got from them which were from a previous collection, so keep a look out for that!

It looks like this is currently out of stock on their Etsy, but hopefully it will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment