Sunday, March 23, 2014

Serum No5 + OPI Ombre

I guess this "ombre" is more like half a rainbow, whatever. Serum No5 is known for their glow in the dark polishes, and I have yet to try them out until now! Unfortunately I failed at getting decent pictures of the glow effect, luckily there are plenty of god pictures on the internet. Here it is in its normal polish state:



Serum No5- Yule Light Up My Life (Limited Edition Holiday Trio Winter 2013)

This polish is a mixture of pretty much every color of the rainbow but it seems there are much more green and red, obviously since it is a Christmas polish. The formula was very good, A LOT of glitter pay off. I like that even though it is a glow in the dark polish, it doesn't leave a milky cast on the polishes like a lot of other glow in the dark polishes.

I layered it over all OPI polishes, primarily from the new Brazil collection. Here are the names from the index to the pinky:

OPI- Toucan Do It If You Try (Brazil Collection Spring 2014)
OPI- Where Did Suzi's Mango? (Brazil Collection 2014)
OPI- I Just Can't Cope-Acabana (Brazil Collection 2014)
OPI- Did It On 'Em (Nicki Minaj Collection Spring 2012)

I loved all three of these Brazil colors, especially the yellow! Finally a good yellow from OPI! Still not as good as my Lime Crime Yellow, but it isn't the same shade. All polishes were two easy coats.

You can still get this Serum No5 polish along with the other 2 polishes from Polished by KPT and Lacquer Lust on Serum No5's website for just $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment