Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Simple Swatch: KB Shimmer

KB Shimmer is seriously one of the best indie brands out there right now. I only have a few, but each one seems to get better every time! I limited myself to only getting one from their summer collection this year, and here it is along with another water marble:



KB Shimmer- Totally Tubular

Seriously the most awesome teal of all time. I used two coats, but if you have tiny/short nails, you could probably get away with one coat! I didn't have to fish for glitters what so ever, although I didn't get any of the giant fuchsia circle glitters on my photo hand. It also has silver microglitters, large fuchsia, purple, and teal circle and hexagonal glitters, and even tiny fuchsia bar glitters! All in a creme teal base that applies like butter!

The colors I used for the water marble are OPI- Fly (Nicki Minaj Collection 2012), OPI- Planks A Lot (Pirates of the Caribbean Collection 2011), and OPI- Ink  (Night Brights Collection 2007). All worked very well! I think OPI will be my go to polishes for marbling!

I think I will definitely be getting more of KB Shimmer's summer polishes, especially the red white and blue one! You can purchase KB Shimmer on their website for $8.75!

1 comment:

  1. Love the KBShimmer, and your accent nail is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete