Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge: April Day 2

Another month of the Tri Polish Challenge! I missed day one again :(. The colors for this month are pink, turquoise, and orange. I had trouble finding a turquoise, so I hope the one I chose qualifies. Here is what I came up with:






This one is my favorite. Look at that shimmer! It almost looks duochrome.

The colors I chose are all from the Zoya Surf Collection for Summer 2012. The pink is Zoya- Rory, blue: Zoya- Zuza, and orange: Zoya- Myrta. They all have flawless almost one coater formulas, and they are jam packed with the awesome gold and silver shimmer that Zoya does best!

I know, the orange looks red, but I took these at 7 this morning, so the sun was barely up in the sky, so I couldn't get direct sunlight.

For the french tips, I used french tip stickers to mark my tips off, and just applied a generous amount of Zuza. When that dried, I took a small dotting tool and did the dots. These are probably some of the hardest dots I have done!

Sorry for my pinky looking all lumpy. I have a patch on it because I have a huge tear that was almost down the middle of my nail. It is growing back slowly but surely!

Check out the other ladies creations!





1 comment: