Thursday, April 3, 2014

Trelly Polish + Bunny Nail Art

I knew when I wore this polish I wanted to do a bunny as an accent finger. OhMyGoshPolish on instagram conveniently did some bunny nail art the day I was doing my nails, so I used her bunny for referance! Here it is:



I can never decide what colors to wear under Trelly polishes, so I did a periwinkle-purple ombre

The glitter is Trelly's M.I.S.C Polish- I Happen To Love Rabbits (Alice In Wonderland Collection 2014). It mainly consists of periwinkle hex glitters in various sizes, along with matte yellow circles, matte white bars and stars, and white and yellow matte hexes. As always, a lot going on in this polish, but it doesn't look like glitter throw up! And the formula is amazing. A lot of glitter comes on the brush, which she actually changed a long with her bottles. The brush is a thick flat wide one, kind of like OPI's, so that helps a lot with glitter pay off.

Here are the colors I used for the ombre:
Inglot- 669 (Breathable Nail Enamel Line)
China Glaze- What A Pansy (City Flourish Collection Spring 2014)
China Glaze- Lotus Begin (City Flourish Collection Spring 2014)
China Glaze- Light As Air (Up And Away Collection Spring 2009)

I used OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection Spring 2012) for the white bunny body. Orly- Cotton Candy for the ears and nose. Anise- Island Lover for the blues of the eyes, and Wet n Wild- Black Creme for the blacks of the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment