Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Leopard Print Using Lime Crime and China Glaze

I am not one to follow trends on my nails when the seasons change, but the weather here in the Bay Area has been more summer like actually, so I am sporting some awesome pastels leaning toward neon.



I am still never satisfied by my leopard prints....

I started off with two coats of Lime Crime- Lavendairy. Lime Crime polishes have the best creme formulas ever! It is nearly a one coater, but I did two just out of habit. All of Lime Crime's polishes are nearly neon, yet they are pastel, it's weird. Too bad all their polishes are out of stock right now!

The green I used is China Glaze- Grass is Lime Greener (City Flourish Collection Spring 2014). It is also like the Lime Crime polish where it is nearly a neon, but still pastel. It is very similar to Lime Crime Pastelchio.

The glitter I used is China Glaze- Full Spectrum (Prismatic Collection Spring 2012). Due to the leopard print on top, you can't really tell how amazing the glitter is. It is an amazing dense full coverage glitter with large rainbow holographic hexagonal glitters in it, but the base of microglitters has a duochrome effect! Some of the coolest polishes ever, I should try my others just  on their own soon.... Scrangie of course has some of the best swatches of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment