Sunday, December 15, 2013

More Textured Half Moons

I have said it once, and I will say it again: Textured polishes are the best for half moon nail art! They are for the most part really thick which is what you need in a polish for doing half moons, plus the different textures make them look that much more awesome! This one isn't very winter-esque, but I don't care!



This is also the first time I have used a holo as the base color! Me likey.

Let's start off with the green nails: The holo is Color Club- Kismet (Halo Hues Collection 2013). Probably my favorite of the color club holographics, since it is green obviously. I used two coats, but you can get away with one thick coat if you want. The green textured polish is Kiko- Spring Green 643 (Sugar Mat Collection 2013). The first time I saw this polish was on My Polish Stash. I died. Kiko released a lot of amazing textured polish, but of course we American's can't get them that easily. Luckily my nail mail buddy had connections in Europe, and I got this beauty! It is amazing. I wish there were more green textures out there

The purple and pink nails: The holo base is Emily de Molly- Peer Pressure, I used two coats. I first show cased this polish here. Seriously the best pink out there! The textured purple is a polish I am really surprised I haven't heard much about. I don't even think I have seen it on any main stream blogger's blogs. The polish is OPI- My Current Crush (The Texture Effect LE Duo). This polish also came with a OPI base coat. I first saw this at ULTA and I am sure my jaw literally dropped. I wanted to get it since there were only 3 on the shelf, but I stopped myself and luckily when my boyfriend took me on my nail polish shopping spree, this was at my nail supply store! I actually didn't get that good of a deal since it is $10, and my shop had it for $9. Oh well

I hope you enjoyed these! And you will probably be seeing some more of these in the future :P

No comments:

Post a Comment