Monday, June 30, 2014

Simple Swatch: Cirque + Ninja Polish

I am officially on my last summer break, but am still behind on some posts! I actually have some nail art planned, including a fun one for the fourth of July! Anyways, here is one of the new awesome holos Cirque released for the summer:





Cirque- Cerrillos (Heritage Collection Summer 2014) is the most gorgeous bright blue, turquoise holo out there right now. I have a lot of holos right now, and none of them are quite like this one! This shade applied in two flawless coats, like all Cirque polishes I have tried. I got 5 of the 7 polishes from this collection, so expect to see those in the near future- another one will be in my next post actually!

I used Ninja Polish- Floam on my ring finger. First I applied one coat of Cerrillos, then applied 2 coats of Floam just in case there were some bald spots. I love this polish! Of course it is sold out right now, but a lot of indies have their own version of this now, and in many color combos, such as Salon Perfect.

1 comment: