Thursday, July 25, 2013

Simple Swatch: Candeo Colors + Jelly Bean Nail Art

I have a little bit of nail art for you today. And a huge lemming of mine that has finally been squashed! Here it is:


Sunlight

Shade

Candeo Colors- Jellybean. I have seriously wanted this polish for well over a year. I have a thing for yellow indies mainly because there aren't that many yellows out there in the mainstream world, and they are always the same sunshine yellow, or lemonade shade. This is a "crelly" pale yellow base, jam packed with large blue, pink, and purple hexagnonal glitters, along with micro green and yellow glitters? I am not not sure, but it is such a nice balance, and sooo easy to work with! I used two coats.

Of course I had to do some type of nail art involving jelly beans. I thought a gradient would be nice and eye catching. The yellow base is Lime Crime- Crema De Limon. I have said this before; BEST YELLOW OF ALL TIME. I used two coats, but you could easily get away with one thick coat, especially if your nails are short. Then, using a dotting tool, I used China Glaze- Dance Baby (Electropop Collection Spring 2012) and Anise- Island Lover to make the jelly beans. I just made one dot, and another next to that dot to make a kidney/jelly bean shape!

What do you think? Can you suggest any other yellow indies? I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment