Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Simple Swatch + Water Marble

As promised, here are some more festive nails:




The awesome white, red, and green glitter is KB Shimmer- Holly Back Girl (Holiday Collection 2014). This is your standard amazing formula by KB Shimmer. I have tried a lot of her white crelly base polishes with various colors of glitters in it, and they have never failed to impress me. If you are new to indies and weird glitters, KB Shimmer is definitely the brand to start out with, plus they are one of the most affordable, cheaper than OPI! I used two coats here.

I used three different polishes for the water marble:
OPI- Coca-Cola Red (Coca Cola Collection 2014)
OPI- Jade is the New Black 
Wet n Wild- White Creme

All worked very well, I just can't seem to not get a bunch of air bubbles in my design! Oh well.

Stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment