Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Nails

I managed to post these on my social media the day of Christmas, but didn't really have time to write it up in a blog post. Who reads this anyways? Here's what I have been wearing since the day before Christmas Eve:



I used a design from Mucking Fusser again, and I must say, this is one of my best water marbles. I got ZERO air bubbles on my design

The greens I used for it are all OPI:
You Are So Out of Lime! (Neons Collection Summer 2014)
Green-Wich Village (Mod About Brights Collection 2008)
Jade is the New Black

I applied a fast drying top coat, used some Nail Vinyls map out the tree shape and painted the black using Wet n Wild- Black Creme. I added dots using OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection 2012). The star is from a Lush Lacquer/Polish Me Silly Polish called Tree-Mendous, which I used for my Christmas nails last year.

For the candy canes I used Butter London- Chancer. This polish is awesome, and I don't even like reds. It is almost a one coater, but as always, I applied a second coat, then applied a fast drying top coat using the same Nail Vinyls, I placed them in random thicknesses, and applied a thick coat of My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

And that is it! My next post will probably be my New Years nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment