Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ooh La Lacquer's Halloween Polishes Part 2

I showcased most of Ooh La Lacquer's Halloween polishes in this post here a few days ago. I mentioned that I hadn't worn the one polish that I really wanted, so I wore it in combination with another one of her Halloween polishes, along with one of her other polishes.



Just some simple chevrons

The green is Ooh La Lacquer- Sumer. It is a bright almost neon green holo! Unfortunately the polish on top takes away the holo effect. It is also an awesome formula just like the other polishes from this collection.

I used mini chevron nail stickers from Nail Vinyls for the chevrons, and painted Ooh La Lacquer- Ectoplasmic Residue on top of those.

Lastly, I applied one coat of Ectoplasmic Residue on my ring finger, and applied two coats of Ooh La Lacquer- Beware of the Plastics (Mean Girls Collection). Such a perfect name! And also a gorgeous polish. It is one of those finely milled matte microglitters that is top coat hungry. So I applied one thick coat of Nail Pattern Boldness' Glitter food, followed by one coat of Seche.

No comments:

Post a Comment