Thursday, May 1, 2014

Some More Textured Half moons

I hope you aren't getting tired of my textured half moons... I simply have no time for nail art, especially this quarter with school, it is kicking my but! Anyways, here it is:




The gorgeous textured polish is Loreal- Sexy in Sequins (Gold Dust Collection). I believe these are part of their permanent nail polish line, for now at least. It is a dark purple base with tones of gold, purple, and silver shimmers. It also has some fairly chunky purple glitters in it too. It has a super thick formula, but it wasn't hard to work with, perfect for half moons! Dry time was quick unlike the OPI liquid sands, and it is easy to remove just like all other textured polishes, no foil required!

The purple holo on my index and pinky is Different Dimension- Dueling Unicorns (Fall 2013 Collection). I really didn't need this polish, I have a purple holo a lot like it, but that name!! Formula was amazing, 2 easy coats.

Lastly, the magenta holo on my middle and ring finger is Colors by Llarowe- Addicts Attack (LE April Charity Polish). This holo is GORGEOUS. I don't have anything like it, and the formula is flawless. I am happy Colors by Llarowe is getting a little easier to get your hands on, I was missing out! I have accumulated a lot recently, and I love every single one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment