Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mod Lacquer Holographics

Mod Lacquer quickly became one of my favorite indie brands last year, and it became even more of one of my favorites after Jennifer, the creator, released an all holo collection! I was originally gonna just get a few, but she had a good deal for all seven, so I thought why not! Here are most of them, aside from the black and silver:



Since I layered them over creme polishes, they looks slightly lighter than what they truly are.

I used a slightly thick coat of the holos after the base colors were dry. You could get away with one coat on their own if you have short nails. The formula is absolutely flawless, and dat holo is so strong! Definitely some of the strongest holos in my collection, and I have a lot now.

Here are the colors from the pink to purple:
Aerial Phenomenon
UFO Cover-Up
Alien Encounter
Clandestine
Majic Eyes Only

And here are the colors I used underneath:
China Glaze- Dance Baby (Electropop Collection Spring 2012)
China Glaze- Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze- Tree Hugger (Electropop Collection Spring 2012)
China Glaze- Flyin' High
Illimasqua- Jo' Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment