Thursday, March 26, 2015

Glam Polish Halfmoons

Glam Polish is one of those indies that came about like 2 years ago and just blew everyone's minds. They still continue to do that with these amazing collections they release like every month, easily making them one of my top favorite indies. When I wore these two polishes together, I literally could NOT stop staring at my nails. Glam Polish, keep em coming!



See what I mean?

I am not the biggest pink fan, but I can be a sucker for a gorgeous baby pink. Add some holographic shimmer and glitter into it and I am sold! These are both from the Knockout collection, which I couldn't help but buy the entire collection.

I started off with two coats of POW! which is the baby pink. Formula was a dream to work with of course. I applied a fast drying top coat before adding my half moon stickers, then applied a thickish coat of BANG!. I think these two polishes compliment each other very well and can not wait to wear them again, if that ever happens....

My ring finger is KB Shimmer- Turnip the Beat which is a textured polish. I applied a top coat to it which I think is the first time I have ever done that with a textured polish. I know the textured craze is kind of over, but I still love them as an accent nail!

Here is a blurry shot to really show the sparkle and shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment