Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rainbow Rainbow!

So, I just got the good news that my boyfriend and I were approved for an apartment, I got a raise at one of my jobs, I start Veterinary Technician school in a little over a week, and I am going to a wedding in San Diego (which I have never been). So, I figured why not do some fun rainbow nails since I am in such a good mood! Here it is:



There is a hair on my pinky...woops

The glitter is the one and only KB Shimmer- Oh Splat! Seriously flawless, like every other KB Shimmer I have tried, I want them all! I used two coats. I used a fairly normal coat for my first coat to see how the coverage was. It was a little sheer, so I applied the second coat kind of thick. I think it is a crelly white base? Jam packed with large and small hexagonal rainbow glitters!  A must have in every polish hoarders collection.

Then of course I did a rainbow water marble. Starting from the pink to the purple, the colors are: China Glaze- Dance Baby (Electropop Collection Spring 2012), OPI- On The Same Paige, OPI- Need Sunglasses?, OPI- Green-wich Village (Mod About Brights Collection Summer 2008), OPI- Fly (Nicki Minaj Collection Spring 2012), and OPI- Planks A Lot (Pirates of the Caribbean Collection Spring 2011).

I topped it off with Butter London Hardwear Top Caot. I really like it, although it did smear my water marble a little even after letting it dry for a really long time.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that water marble!! And it looks perfect with that glitter :)

    ReplyDelete