Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Simple Swatch + Water marble

Long time no blog! Who reads this anyways? I was honestly thinking about quitting blogging and just uploading on instagram, tumblr and pinterest, but I changed my mind. I have the same excuse as always as to why I have been absent, school. This quarter kicked my butt, and next quarter probably will as well, but I graduate in June! So hopefully that will give me more time to do nails. I have been doing nails and taking pictures of most, but editing photos just takes so much freakin time.

Anyways, here is a lovely polish I wore about 2 months ago along with a water marble:



The glitter is Picture Polish- Unicorn which is one of their collaboration shades with British blogger, Birt Nails. I don't have many Picture Polish shades due to their expensive price tag when you only get 0.37 fluid ounces, but this shade just screamed "buy me!". It is a turquoise base with loads of silver shimmer and packed with medium sized pink and silver glitters. The formula was amazing, I believe I used two coats.

For the water marble I used:
Wet n Wild- Candylicious (pink)
China Glaze- For Audrey (light blue)
Essie- Naughty Nautical (dark blue)

All worked well aside from me getting air bubbles as usual!

Stay tuned for more nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment