Friday, January 24, 2014

San Francisco 49er Nail Art

I have never have been a fan of football, but my boyfriend loves it. So, of course I will support the team he likes, especially since they kicked butt again this year and nearly made it to the Superbowl for the 2nd year in a row... Here is what I did, nothing too fancy:



For those of you who don't know, the 49er's colors are red and gold.

I couldn't decide if I wanted silver or black as the base, so I did both without realizing that they are Raider's colors. Oh well.

The silver is Urban Outfitters- Silver Holo and the black is Color Club-  Beyond (Halo Hues Collection 2013). Both were two coats.

Then, using the brush from the bottle, I started with the gold shade which is Cirque- Chrysopoeia (Alchemy Collection 2013). Then did the red which is Emily de Molly- Seeing Red

I really like this nail art, very easy, yet eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment